1. The co-administrators of personal data are entities belonging to the ASTOR Group, the details of whom may be found at https://www.astor.com.pl/astor-firmy.html.
2. Any comments related to the processing of personal data by the ASTOR Group may be sent to the email address: email@example.com
3. Personal data will be processed pursuant to:a. art. 6, sec. 1, point b) GDPR - European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection) - i.e. performance of the contract consisting of making the ordered materials/brochure available free of charge;b. art. 6, sec. 1, point a) GDPR - i.e. pursuant to your consent to be contacted by us for the purpose of providing commercial information.
4. The recipients of personal data will be employees/associates of the ASTOR Group who must have access to them as part of their work.
5. Personal data will be processed by the ASTOR Group until you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
6. Personal data will not be transferred to third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area.
7. To the extent and on the terms resulting from the GDPR, you have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, object to processing, and the right to transfer data.
8. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal. The consent may be revoked at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (the message should be sent from the e-mail address provided by you in the contact form).
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
10. Providing personal data is not obligatory, but it is necessary in order to communicate with you concerning the ASTOR Group's offer.
11. Personal data will not be processed for the purpose of making decisions based solely on the automated processing of personal data, including their profiling.
Robotization vs. Industry 4.0
See the knowledge sources.